About Present Boutique
Present opened in May 2006 with an aim to introduce a more relaxed, cosmopolitan attitude to shopping in the centre of Edinburgh.
Set up by Kiaz Trepte who has past experience in buying, managing and opening four other retail stores in London and Edinburgh, coupled with a past life in fashion and styling, Present offers exceptional service and that special one-to-one feeling that is so lacking elsewhere.
Then there is Bunty, she is the Present Boutique shop dog and has very discerning tastes! She loves to point out what she likes and has a loyal following of lovely ladies who bring her biscuits! Here at Present we are very dog friendly and believe a dog is not just for Christmas, its for every day at work too!
Devon is our newest shop manager who you will probably get on the phone if you give us a ring on 0131 556 5050 She keeps the shop looking ship shape and Edinburgh fashion, as well as letting all our online followers up to date with just what is hot in her vintage,handmade, kitschy, cool virtual world ( just check out her amazing pinblog to see what we mean!)
Present aims to provide those sought after gifts not usually found on the high street. We scour the world for new and contemporary ideas for that really coveted gift you will not want to give away! We aim to provide up to the minute ideas that will remain in the home long after high street novelties have worn off.
Life is too short to live with bad design!
We are also proud to be committed to making a difference to the environment.
- 100% paper and cardboard waste is recycled by a local Edinburgh initiative.
- No plastic bags are used at Present
- 10% of money spent on recycled paper bags goes directly to replanting in this country.
- 100% of business cards and paper used are from recycled product.
- We support use of recycled materials in products sold.
- We source ethically sound companies and co-operatives to provide goods.. We actively encourage local artists and designers to cut down on transportation pollution.
Visit Our Shop